- Bali Leather: Sourced exclusively from Italy, this top-grain aniline-dyed leather has a heavy protective finish that provides high performance and low maintenance. Easy to clean and care for, it is an excellent choice for spaces shared with children and pets. You don't have to sacrifice beauty for an active home life with the Bali Leather line.
- Capri Leather: Produced in one of the oldest tanneries in Italy, Capri is marked by a rich, bold grain that offers enhanced texture and dimension. Skillfully finished with a subtle polish for added depth, it is both beautiful and durable. Offering color uniformity and excellent performance, this leather is the ideal low maintenance leather. Excellent for high traffic areas, kids and pets.
- Advanced unidirectional suspension system
- Premium high-density, high-resiliency foam seats
- Lifetime warranty on frame and suspension
- Double-needle top stitching
- Loose back and seat cushions
- Wood legs available in Acorn, Espresso or Walnut
- Premium high-density, high-resiliency foam encased in down seats
- Extra firm premium high-density, high-resiliency foam encased in down seats
- Extra firm premium high-density, high-resiliency foam seats
-UPS Ground: Smaller and more durable items that do not exceed weight and dimensional requirements held by UPS will be shipped via UPS Ground Service. Rates charged are dependent upon the item and delivery address. Proceeding through the checkout process to the shipping page will provide that rate if the item is eligible for ground shipping.
If you are outside of Artesanos local delivery range, your order/s that cannot ship via UPS Ground will be delivered via a freight carrier (Saia, Estes, ABF, Metropolitan or similar). Most furniture orders will ship directly from a manufacturers warehousing facility to you. It can take up to 10 business days for an order to work through their shipping queue, be prepared for safe transit and move out the door. We offer two different levels of service for our non-local customers.
- Standard 'curbside' Freight Delivery: ($99.00 or FREE for orders of $1,500+) As most furniture is too big to ship using a small parcel carrier, our best option is to ship it to you using a common LTL carrier. This is the fastest delivery option and typical transit times range from 2-15 business days, depending upon your location. Our Standard Freight delivery option is considered a "curbside" service. It will cover delivery to your curbside or the end of your driveway only. It will not include service inside your home or building, delivery before or after regular working hours, or delivery on weekends. We do request that our freight carriers schedule appointment windows (usually 2-4 hours) between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday with our customers. As soon as your shipment is in transit and moving in your direction, you will receive an email with detailed shipping and tracking information and instructions. Please make sure your email inbox is set to receive emails from any address coming from @artesanosdesign.com.
- White Glove Delivery: ($149.00) Our White Glove delivery option is a full service delivery. This will include delivery in your home, assembly, placement and all packaging/debris being removed off-site. Due to the nature of logistics for White Glove deliveries, the transit times are longer and will range from 1 week to 6 weeks, depending upon your location.
The most important thing to remember about receiving your shipment is that you must inspect the package at the time of delivery. It is VERY IMPORTANT that you inspect the shipment upon arrival. ANY issues should be noted on the delivery receipt, by you, at the time of delivery. To ensure prompt service, please take pictures of the packaging before opening the product, regardless of condition. Images of packaging are required for us to file claims. Please keep original packaging until you have inspected your items. This applies to all levels of service and freight shipping.
As most people are aware, the freight industry is not known for their great customer service. In order to offer you the quickest delivery, we work with a number of common freight carriers. There are several carriers that we choose not to use, to bring you the best possible shopping experience. We hope that the carriers we do use will provide you with the level of service that is on par with that which you will receive while working with Artesanos. If your carrier did not provide satisfactory service, please let us know.
While Artesanos does contract the carriers we use, we do not have control over shipping transit times and do not guarantee any delivery dates unless coordinated directly with an Artesanos Design Collection representative before an order is placed. Transit times and delivery appointments are not static and subject to change for many reasons... including but not limited to... weather, labor shortages, mechanical issues and other unforeseen circumstances. Orders cancelled after shipping are subject to a 30% restocking fee and shipping charges.
All of our items are eligible for a return within 30 days of receiving your shipment. Those items must be unused and in new condition. The cancellation or return of furniture orders will be subject to a 20% restocking fee. The cancellation or return of copper tabletops, iron bases or other made-to-order, custom or "Special Order" items may be subject to a 30% restocking fee. Artesanos can help to coordinate the return shipment, but shipping charges will be the customers responsibility.
If an order is cancelled after the order has processed for shipping or has shipped and not yet been received, the customer will be responsible for shipping charges, even if Artesanos Design Collection covered the cost of the original shipment (i.e. Free Shipping).
As we cannot be there to prepare and package the shipment, it is up to the customer to ensure return shipments are prepared for a safe journey via. motor freight. A refund, less restocking fees and shipping charges will be issued once the item/s have arrived back at Artesanos warehouse in new condition.
If an order is cancelled prior to shipping, any and all refunds will be subject to a 3% merchant fee being deducted from the refund amount. For example, a $1,000 order that is being cancelled will be refunded $970.00. This represents the $30 non-refundable processing fee charged to us for the original $1,000 order by the credit card processor.
Artesanos Design Collection guarantees its furniture to be free from defects in materials and construction for a period of one year from the date of purchase. In the case of a manufacturer's defect, Artesanos Design Collection will stand by its product by either issuing a merchandise credit commensurate with the diminishment of the item's structural integrity, by repairing, or by exchanging the item with the same item or one of equal value. The options made available to the customer will be based upon the extent of the defect and assumes the item is found to be defective under normal, non-commercial household use. This warranty also does not cover lost or stolen items or defects caused by accidents, fire, or misuse, including but not limited to improper cleaning with harsh cleansers or detergents, neglect, abuse, alteration, or use in commercial establishments.
Many of the items Artesanos Design Collection sells are crafted using natural, recycled, upcycled and reclaimed materials or are hand-crafted and will have characteristics of such materials and production processes. Minor imperfections including small cracks, knots, surface markings as a result of shipping and color variations in wood, copper and other materials are normal and not considered to be defects.